Allow 60 minutes from when you walk in the door to when you leave. New clients please come in 5 to 10 minutes earlier than your appointment time to fill out the intake form.
The colonic itself is approximately 40 minutes long, and you may need some time in the bathroom at the end of your session.
Colon hydrotherapy is a treatment that effectively alleviates constipation, bloating, gas and abdominal discomfort. This process is a gentle soaking of the large intestine with filtered, body temperature water, which loosens stool in order to eliminate excess gas and old fecal matter from the colon.
We use the Wood’s Gravity Method, which is a closed system and is the safest and most comfortable method available.
Included within your session are three very beneficial and complementary treatments, those being reflexology, the use of therapeutic grade essential oils and the addition of herbal infusions. These processes aid in the relaxation and overall effectiveness of the colonic treatment. We provide these additional services as our unique signature brand of a fully integrated and effective colonic experience.
A brief note on what we mean by herbal cleansing infusions. The majority of your treatment will be done with filtered body temperature water. We have available for you several different herbal infusions to add to the water in the event that your body needs support for a productive treatment. They are natural, safe and effective at supporting the muscles, the gut flora and the smooth tissue of your large intestine. We will always ask you before using them and they are included in your treatment at no extra charge.
Each colonic is currently $135. We accept all major credit cards, venmo, cash and checks.
If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment, we charge a $65 last minute cancellation fee. If you do not show or miss your appointment for any reason, our office charges the full fee of your missed appointment. We have appointments available Monday through Sunday.
Be courteous to yourself and others, if you cannot make your appointment, call or text us with 24 hours notice.
- Chlorophyll – incredibly soothing to the tissue of the colon, helps alleviate gas, bloating and improves digestion. Chlorophyll, when added to the water, hydrates your body more effectively than water alone.
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide – super oxygenating, cellular hydration, used for sluggish colon and those who have yeast and fungus overgrowth in their digestive tract.
- Activated charcoal – an important ingredient integrated if someone has food poisoning and also an excellent detox binder to transport unwanted toxins out of the body.
- Grapefruit seed extract – is effective with battling infections due to harmful organisms, virus, mold, candida overgrowth and fungi. Its has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Coffee – this is a protocol used effectively in The Gerson Therapy for the treatments ranging from cancer to a liver cleanse. It’s main effect is to detoxify the liver, creating bile flow and has a gentle effect on stimulating the colon’s peristalsis.
- Artisan himalayan salt – a great mineral, this is softer than water on the intestinal lining of the colon and creates an isotonic solution which allows for better hydration of the colon during a colonic.
24 Church St Montclair, NJ 07042 | 201.259.4698 | Info@Lavage.com